The name of the Association shall be KMCH College of Pharmacy Alumni Association.The Association shall be registered under the provision of Tamilnadu Societies Registration Act.
Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of the Association shall be:
- Bring the old students of KMCH College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore under one forum for exchange of experience, dissemination of knowledge and talents amongst its members.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic activities and also to keep in touch with one another of the University faculty, non-teaching staff and students.
- To create and establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarships, prizes and medals to the students showing high proficiency in their studies and honor former students of the Institution.
- To advise and interact with State and Central Government Bodies, Universities and Associations of other academic institutions on matters relating to promotion of higher education, training and management systems and thereby promote the welfare and status of the Institution.
- To collect funds by subscriptions, contributions, donations and gifts from members,non-members,Government Universities and other institutions philanthropists for furtherance of the above objectives.
- To render financial aid to deserving poor students studying at the Institution.
- To render financial aid to deserving alumni in cases of extreme compassionate circumstances.
- To bring out magazines, souvenirs and newsletters highlighting the activities of the Institution and its Alumni.
- To organize cultural and educational programmes and also to conduct Alumni Day celebrations every year.
- To help the students/alumni in getting a job.
- To carry out such other activities as may be necessary for furthering the above aims and objectives.
Alumni Association Members
|1.||Dr.Thavamani D Palaniswami||Managing Trustee
Kovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust Educational Trust, Coimbatore
|2.||DR. A. Rajasekaran||Principal
KMCH College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
|3.||Mr. R. Alagapppan
|Area Business Manager,
Novartis Healthcare Pvt., Ltd., Madurai
|4.||Mr. S. Abudhahir Raja
Jags Pharma Coimbatore
Khailash Medicals, Coimbatore
|6.||Mr. B. Ganesan
|Regional Business Manager,
Zydus Cadila Pvt Ltd., Coimbatore
|7.||Mr. D. Jebaselan Selvakumar
Devendran Group of Compaines
|8.||DR. K.S.G. Arulkumaran||Vice-Principal
KMCH College of Pharmacy Coimbatore